Machines with continuous side sealer allowing production of packs with nice appearance.Great flexibility in size change-over to be made with simple adjustments by a hand-wheel. They can be equipped with hot air sealer for PE film or continuous sealer for PP-polyolefine films.
• Continuous side sealer with front traverse sealing through one-fold film.
• Steady sealing temperature, controlled by thermoregulator
• Motor-driven adjustment of transversal sealing level
• Teflon-coated, sealing bar at constant temperature, controlled by thermoregulator
• Motor-driven film unwind
• Tunnel conveyor in steel wire netting (or slats coated with a silicone sheath) equipped with mechanical variable speed gearmotor for adjusting the conveying speed.
• Heat shrink chamber, duly insulated through mineral wool, equipped with suction fan and further uniform recirculation of the air around the pack in a closed circuit. A set of finned heat resistors provides for air heating. Their location allows quick replacement during maintenance. Air can be directed both sideways and towards a central position under the tunnel by means of special baffles according to a variety of problems that can arise during shrinking cycle.
• Tunnel heat regulation by means of thermostat limiting consumption, once the operating temperature is reached.