Automatic machines for obtaining a stable pack without heat shrink.Feeder is available either by means of pusher or belt conveyor positioned at a right angle. Shrink unit with “leister” hot air blows for film shrinkage on pack sides available on demand.
• Product feeder by means of either motor-driven belt conveyor or pusher
• “Film puller” system for locking upper & lower film, fitted on a moving device, allowing to draw back the film under the pack
• Film saving up to 20%
• Upper & lower reel holding unit with motor-driven unwind system including a set of idle pulleys and jockey rollers for automatic control of film unwinding.
• Sealer unit, with “industrial” type hot bar, piloted sideways by steel cylinders and moved pneumatically
• Sealing temperature controlled by thermoregulator and sealing time controlled by proper timer in control board.