Automatic machines with in-line feeder for wrapping products by means of 2 film reels
Can be supplied with carton magazine either to form 4-edged trays or to slip-in a flat layer pad under products
• Swinging unit to facilitate product direction into the required rows.
• Plastic feeding conveyor type “INTRALOX” with drive motors controlled by inverter .
• Product separation occurs from the top through a pneumatic dual-gate system, forming the required grouping.
• Dragging bars, synchronized with the separation unit, for package transfer to a carton combine station.
• Blank magazine positioned under machine
• Carton removing unit by means of Venturi tube
• Upper & lower reel holding unit with motor-driven unwind system including a set of idle pulleys and jockey rollers for automatic control of film unwinding.
• Sealer unit, with “industrial” type hot bar, piloted sideways by steel cylinders and moved pneumatically
• Sealing temperature controlled by thermoregulator and sealing time controlled by proper timer in control board.
• Tunnel conveyor in steel wire netting, equipped with mechanical variable speed gearmotor for adjusting the conveying speed.
• Heat shrink chamber, duly insulated through mineral wool, equipped with suction fan and further uniform recirculation of the air around the pack in a closed circuit. A set of finned heat resistors provides for air heating. Their location allows rapid replacement during maintenance. Air can be directed both sideways and towards a central position under the tunnel, by means of special baffles according to a variety of problems that can arise during shrinking cycle.
• Tunnel heat regulation by means of thermostat limiting consumption, once the operating temperature is reached.