These machines are designed for manual positioning of an item or a bundle and subsequent run of wrap and heat shrink cycles in automatic mode. Particular convenient for small productions, they feature sealing bars in either 700-mm or 1500-mm size, according to measurements of product to be wrapped.
• The upper & lower reel holding unit comes with motor-driven unwind system and a set of idle pulleys and jockey rollers for automatic control of film unwinding.
• Sealer unit, with “industrial” type hot bar, piloted sideways by steel cylinders and moved pneumatically.
• Sealing temperature controlled by thermoregulator and sealing time controlled by proper timer inside the control board.
• Product conveyor in steel wire netting, equipped with mechanical variable speed gearmotor for adjusting the conveying speed.
• Heat shrink chamber, duly insulated through mineral wool, equipped with suction fan and further uniform recirculation of the air around the pack in a closed circuit. A set of finned heat resistors provides for air heating. Their location allows quick replacement during maintenance. Air can be directed both sideways and towards a central position under the tunnel, by means of special baffles according to a variety of problems that can arise during shrinking cycle.
• Tunnel heat regulation by means of thermostat limiting consumption, once the operating temperature is reached.