Automatic machines with feeding system parallel to machine axis, for wrapping product by means of 2 film reels
• Feeding occurs by a man-maide fiber belt conveyor, parallel to the wrapping machine, for product transport in one or more rows.
• Pneumatic cross pusher having the task of counting and transferring the product rows in front of a pneumatic machine pusher. The latter, on its turn, will move products beyond the sealing bar of bundling machine.
• Upper & lower reel holding unit with motor-driven unwind system including a set of idle pulleys and jockey rollers for automatic control of film unwinding.
• Sealer unit, with “industrial” type hot bar, piloted sideways by steel cylinders and moved pneumatically
• Sealing temperature controlled by thermoregulator and sealing time controlled by proper timer in control board.
• Tunnel conveyor in steel wire netting (or slats coated with a silicone sheath) equipped with mechanical variable speed gearmotor for adjusting the conveying speed.
• Heat shrink chamber, duly insulated through mineral wool, equipped with suction fan and further uniform recirculation of the air around the pack in a closed circuit. A set of finned heat resistors provides for air heating. Their location allows rapid replacement during maintenance. Air can be directed both sideways and towards a central position under the tunnel, by means of special baffles according to a variety of problems that can arise during shrinking cycle.
• Tunnel heat regulation by means of thermostat limiting consumption, once the operating temperature is reached.