Automatic machines with feeder parallel to the machine axis, suitable for grouping products in bundles and subsequently heat shrinking them on a flat layer pad, taken out of a magazine. They can be supplied with either single or dual-track feeder, running at a rate of max. 18 packages p.m.
• Feeding occurs by means of a man-made fiber belt conveyor which is parallel to the wrapping machine, for product transport in one or more rows.
• Pneumatic side pusher providing for count and transfer of product rows in front of a pneumatic machine pusher, that on its turn, will transfer products beyond the sealing bar of the bundling machine.
• Pre-cut blank magazine with removal system by means of Venturi tube
• Upper & lower reel holding unit with motor-driven unwind system including a set of idle pulleys and jockey rollers for automatic control of film unwinding.
• Sealer unit, with “industrial” type hot bar, piloted sideways by steel cylinders and moved pneumatically
• Sealing temperature controlled by thermo-regulator and sealing time controlled by proper timer in control board.
• Tunnel conveyor in steel wire netting (or slats coated with a silicone sheath) equipped with mechanical variable speed gear-motor for adjusting the conveying speed.
• Heat shrink chamber, duly insulated through mineral wool, equipped with suction fan and further uniform recirculation of the air around the pack in a closed circuit. A set of finned heat resistors provides for air heating. Their location allows quick replacement during maintenance. Air can be directed both sideways and towards a central position under the tunnel by means of special baffles according to a variety of problems that can arise during shrinking cycle.
• Tunnel heat regulation by means of thermostat limiting consumption, once the operating temperature is reached.