Flow-Pilot® 80 – Automated dual-level buffer tank Fully-inclusive equipment, with the following components :
– cylindrical, sterilisable, 304 stainless steel 80-litre tank, equipped with two stainless steel diameter 40 butterfly valves, the upper one for drawing sediment-free liquids for filling purposes and the lower one for full drainage, with cambered base, cover + handle + input point for injection of inert gas, 304 stainless steel chassis equipped.
– Stainless steel level sensor = 2 measuring positions connected to the pneumatic valve
– Pneumatic entry valve controlled by upper and lower level sensors in the tank
– Electro-pneumatic control box for the following functions :
• On – off (pump or heat source control)
• Production or cleaning
Level control by frequency regulator with front-mounted potentiometer.
Pump output power : 1.5, 2.2 or 4 KW.
Complete package of technical flow control solutions so as to ensure :optimum work rates, optimum quality of liquids packaged.
Automatic and semi-automatic systems for continuous control of liquids throughout the packaging process, with, depending on the case, a filtration palette or a pasteuriser and the filling machine.
Equipment compliant with Machine Directive n° 97/23/CE