Automatic machines allowing complete cold closure of packages (without shrink tunnel), using 2 reels of polyethylene or bubble film + flexible. It is meant for packing pieces of furniture both assembled or disassembled, and, more generally, products in a variety of sizes, requiring total package.
• Products are fed by means of a motor-driven belt conveyor
• Product passage inspection photocell
• Upper & lower reel holding unit with motor-driven unwind system including a set of idle pulleys and jockey rollers for automatic control of film unwinding.
• Sealer unit, with “industrial” type hot bar, piloted sideways by steel cylinders and moved pneumatically
• Sealing temperature controlled by thermoregulator and sealing time controlled by proper timer in control board.
• Upper counter-rollers at wheel way-in and way-out.
• Expanding wheel bearing the film reel, moved by friction rollers, drive motor controlled by inverter
• Film pick & cut device by pneumatically moved nipper
• Film cut by means of special cold blade.